Saturday, July 21, 2007

Conversion function almost complete

The function that will be handling the conversion from Logic service's LogicCriteria object into Hibernate's Criteria object is almost done. I have added most of the functionality that will be required of logic criteria, and the basic requests (as mentioned in my previous post) should be handled 100%.

But. When I started the JUnit testing, Spring started to spit some ugly stuff at me. Very rude. I have little knowledge of Spring, so I asked Burke if he could help me understand what went wrong. That said, I have no way of knowing if the stuff actually works until I run some live tests.

Still, I committed the changes, so everyone interested (or eager to help me resolve this issue and beat Burke to it ;-) ) is welcome to browse the code.

No comments: